The recent updates to Office Live have really outdone themselves. The list of Damages:
- Business Application Alerts. Apparently the Business Application alerts are not sending an email when new data is entered into an application.
- Appears to be working OK now. NEW: (what you thought that was it!): The Custom Footer Module stopped working. Just displays:
Microsoft Office Live Small Business has encountered an error retrieving the data that you requested.
Please try again later.
- This has now been fixed, though there are some reports of problem still. Paypal modules where not working, the Paypal buttons simply redirected back to your site.
- This appears to be working. Code in the header is no longer working, so the solutions for Webmaster tools, redirects, and favicons are no longer working.
No word on this one yet, and I would not get your hopes up on this functionality returning either.
- This should be fixed. Reports are down again on some sites (totally not surprising).
No word on this either.
- These seem to have disappeared for the most part. And of course a smattering of smaller problems. Pages not saving, html modules not working, trouble with codes, cannot create new pages on two of my sites (seems to be functioning now though).
Of course this begs the question, do the Office Live developers know what they are doing?